Acquiro is a Danish Management Consultancy company founded in 2008 by Monica Neesgaard. Acquiro specializes in facilitation of development processes for people and organizations.
Acquiro support their customers in acquiring ambitious goals within:
- Strategy for change
- Change & Project Management
- Leadership development
- Founder and owner of Acquiro
- 25 years of experience as a management consultant, manager and project manager.
- M.Sc. in Engineering (1992) and Bach. Art in Literature. (2000)
- Certified in several tests incl.: MBTI, JTI, BTB, the Thomas-profile, Decision Dynamics carrier profile.
- Certified trainer in Prosci’s Change Management methodology.
- Founder of ForandringslederNetværket Aps (the Danish Change Management network).
- Board member of ADRA Danmark
- Examples of references: Kombit, The Danish Energy Agency, Region Zealand, Region Southdenmark, Vestas A/S, Haldor Topsøe A/S, Novo Nordisk A/S, the Danish Police Department, Mensa, PenSam A/S, Coloplast A/S, Omnicom Media Group A/S, Topdanmark A/S, IKON A/S, the Leadership Academy of Niels Brock, COK, several Municipalities in Denmark.